Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bob Fuehr is running for Congress in Utah's 4th District

All declared Republican candidates for public office in Utah have equal opportunity to use this service. This e-mail may contain the opinions of others and is not necessarily the opinion of the Utah Republican Party.**
Dear Fellow Utahn,

With over 30 years of business experience as a Fortune 100 executive and as the former Director of the Utah Division of Business and Economic Development during the 2002 Winter Olympics, I believe that I have the maturity, knowledge and fortitude required to cut through today’s gridlock in Washington, D.C. and solve the critical problems facing Utah’s 4th District.
To learn more about me and my business experience, please watch the following video:
From drafting and passing legislation while I was a telecommunications executive to leading and growing small start-up companies from 40 to 400 employees, I have tackled many complex problems over the years.

I am not a career politician but, rather a businessman with a civic passion and mission to cut through partisan bickering and get Americans working again. It’s no secret, when Americans are working and optimistic, communities become stronger and more stable. I had to solve the problems in big business, and I will do so again for Utah 4th District constituents if elected as your next Congressman.

Utah’s Caucus Convention system is unique in providing Utah citizens with access to candidates. I ask that you please support your neighborhood caucus and attend Thursday night March 20th at 7:00 p.m. To find out more about caucus pre-registration and precinct logistics, visit utgop.org.

I appreciate your dedication to the party and political process, and look forward to meeting each and every one of you over the next five weeks.
With appreciation and gratitude,
Bob Fuehr, 4th District Congressional Candidate

PS Please follow me on Twitter @bobfuehr (https://twitter.com/bobfuehr) and like me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bobforutah). To volunteer for my campaign, please visit www.bobfuehr.com
Please make sure to check out the newly launched "What About Bob?" campaign billboard at 99th South (between 90th and 106th South on I-15, northfacing)!

Final Post for this WJD030 Blog -- New Blog Created Today for WJD025

Go to  wjd025gop.blogspot.com  for this first post in the new blog. Then follow this new  blog for more news and information. With redistric...