Monday, April 28, 2014

Kevin Jacobs -- Campaign for Salt Lake County Assessor

Fellow Republicans,
I am Kevin Jacobs, your Salt Lake County Assessor.
As you may recall, I was elected to the Assessor position last fall by the Central Committee when Lee Gardner vacated the office prior to the end of his term. I have years of professional assessment experience working in several capacities, including Chief Deputy Assessor prior to taking office. Salt Lake County has a total market value of $112 billion and it is important to have an individual that not only understands the entire property tax system, but also possesses the experience that comes from working in a county as large as ours. Salt Lake County employs modern and updated technology and is constantly working to enhance systems to ensure your property is valued accurately and fairly. I understand well the diverse and complex responsibilities of the job, and assure you that under my leadership, Salt Lake County will remain the leader in assessment performance within our State. I possess the Experience You Can Trust!
I am grateful for the support and endorsement of several prominent Salt Lake County officials, assessment and tax experts, and taxpayers that know me well and the dedicated work of my staff. I have included some of the names of those that have endorsed me, and encourage you to review my website for additional endorsements, upcoming events where we may meet each other, and details about the Assessor's Office.
Michael Jensen, Chair - SL County Council
Steve DeBry, SL County Council
Gary Ott, SL County Recorder
K. Wayne Cushing, SL County Treasurer
Reid Demman, SL County Surveyor
Representative Steve Eliason
Senator Wayne Harper
David Wilde, Former Member SL County Council
Lee Gardner, Former SL County Assessor
Julie Dole - Former Chair, SL County Republican Party
Marc Johnson, Former Utah State Tax Commissioner
We'll be celebrating Cinco de Mayo a little early this year. Please join me to learn how your property is assessed, as well as celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Riverview Park 5840 S 700 W, Murray, Saturday, May 3rd from 2 to 4 PM. There will be food, music, and activities for all! We'll also be joined by Scott Tingley, Republican candidate for SL County Auditor.
Please visit my website www.Kevin4assessor.com for more information. You can also email me at kevin@kevin4assessor.com to be added to my mailing list or to make inquiries. I look forward to meeting with you and would like to ask for your support in the upcoming Primary election on June 24, 2014.
Thank you,
Kevin Jacobs
SL County Assessor
Experience You Can Trust!
801-997-6400

Final Post for this WJD030 Blog -- New Blog Created Today for WJD025

Go to  wjd025gop.blogspot.com  for this first post in the new blog. Then follow this new  blog for more news and information. With redistric...