Friday, September 23, 2016

Attorney General Sean Reyes Shares His Vision for Utah

The Attorney General Race Continues On!

Dear Friend,

Just hours before the scheduled Attorney General Debate on September 21, 2016, I received some disheartening news. I learned that my Democratic opponent, Jon Harper, was exiting the Utah Attorney General race due to health reasons. This meant that he would not be present at the Utah Debate Commission's Attorney General Debate. While I was saddened upon learning the news about Jon, I was also concerned about the many people expecting to watch an informative debate with the Attorney General candidates who qualified to be on stage.

Upon learning the news of the Democratic challenger exiting the AG race, the Debate Commission graciously offered the entire hour to me to share my vision for Utah, and what the Attorney General's office has done and will continue to do under my leadership for the citizens of Utah. One thing is certain in life and in politics - constant change! My campaign team and I turned this unexpected change in to an opportunity to host a modified debate with the students and some media at Dixie State University.

I spent an hour sharing my vision for the future and answering questions from some of the most inquisitive minds in the state — DSU students. If you did not get a chance to tune-in and watch the AG modified debate, you still can! Please visit:
WatchAGModifiedDebate to view.

I want to thank the Utah Debate Commission again for the opportunity to participate in their debate series. I also want to thank Dixie State University for hosting the Attorney General "Modified" Debate.

Finally, I want to thank each of you for your continued support. I am very fortunate to have so many great Utahns across the state in my court.
With respect and gratitude,
Sean D. Reyes
Utah Attorney General

Final Post for this WJD030 Blog -- New Blog Created Today for WJD025

Go to  wjd025gop.blogspot.com  for this first post in the new blog. Then follow this new  blog for more news and information. With redistric...