Thursday, October 13, 2016

Movie Review: One Generation Away -- The Erosion of Religious Liberty by American Family Association

Helen Corena loaned me this DVD. It was very well done and motivating. It is a documentary about what is happening to our religious liberty in America. There are cases of numerous court battles, such as Soledad Cross in San Diego, Hobby Lobby, wedding bakers, wedding florist, wedding photographers, religious discrimination in the military, cheerleaders in Texas. Contributors are Mike Huckabee, Eric Metaxas, Russell Moore, Tony Perkins, Rick Santorum, Eric Teetsel, Harry Jackson and more.

Ronald Reagan said "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."

I highly recommend this movie.

One Generation Away


Disclaimer: I am not an affiliate marketer with Amazon.com. I have provided links to Amazon because Amazon has so much good information about their products. I obtain most of the books I read from the fabulous Salt Lake County Library System.

Helen Corena also introduced me to https://catholicvote.org/  There is a wealth of information on this website and tons of thoughtful articles. 

Final Post for this WJD030 Blog -- New Blog Created Today for WJD025

Go to  wjd025gop.blogspot.com  for this first post in the new blog. Then follow this new  blog for more news and information. With redistric...