Due to recent events, it appears Doug Owens and the Utah Democratic Party are collecting ballots from voters in Salt Lake County.
Not only is this cheating, it is also a direct violation of election laws due to the undemocratic nature of undermining fair elections.
- If anyone offers to mail in or turn in your ballot for you that this is a method used by Democrats. If this happens to you, please contact the Lieutenant Governors Office immediately. Their telephone number is (801) 538-1041.
- Your ballot must be postmarked by November 7th if they are to be counted.
- You can ensure that your ballot was received by going to vote.utah.gov
- If your county is participating in vote by mail and you have not received your ballot, please contact your county clerk's office.
- WE NEED YOU TO VOTE! Mail in your ballot or cast your vote in person to ensure that Utah continues to be one of the best run states in the nation!