This morning I visited Mia Love's Campaign Headquarters. It is at 27 West 7200 South in Midvale, next door to America's Best.
I asked how the campaign is going. It is going very well, especially after last night's rally with Mitt Romney at Thanksgiving Point.
Sadly Mia's father-in-law has passed away and the funeral is on Saturday.
Here is Mia's website. love4utah.com.
I have some Mia Love yard signs and flyers. Let me know if you want them.
News and Announcements for the Voters of Precinct WJD030 in West Jordan Utah
Final Post for this WJD030 Blog -- New Blog Created Today for WJD025
Go to wjd025gop.blogspot.com for this first post in the new blog. Then follow this new blog for more news and information. With redistric...
-
Recently I received an email which stated in part: "Salt Lake County is now required to comply with Section 203 of the Voting Righ...
-
Below is an article about Salt Lake County Auditor Gregory P. Hawkins that was published this month. Greg has really rebuilt the Auditor...