Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Chris Stavros for Salt Lake County Assessor


Fellow Republicans:

Thank you for your vote by acclamation this past weekend, I am deeply honored to be the Salt Lake County Republican Party nominee for County Assessor!

I want to express my appreciation for all of the time and hard work put in by our Party leadership and each of you to make our first virtual County Convention a success. I also want to again recognize our current Assessor, Kevin Jacobs, who has been a tremendous mentor to me the past several years for his service to our party and our county. Kevin’s support of my campaign means a lot to me, and as the next Salt Lake County Assessor I will work hard to continue his legacy of conservative leadership and fiscal responsibility.

Again, thank you for your trust and your support, it truly is an honor to be the Republican nominee.

If you haven't already had a chance to watch the speech I had pre-recorded for the convention, you can see it here at  https://youtu.be/zgB4r4O6a5s
 
 
On to November,
 
Chris

Chris Stavros
Republican Candidate
Salt Lake County Assessor 
801-824-0335
 
Visit my webpage and learn about my campaign https://chrisstavrosforassessor.com
Join me on Facebook and like my page by searching chrisstavrosforassessor
Sign up for my Tweets at Twitter
       
                    Donate Here                             Volunteer Here
T

Paid for by Chris for Assessor

Contributions to Chris for Assessor are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. To comply with Federal law, we must use our best efforts to obtain, maintain and submit the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 per election cycle.

Final Post for this WJD030 Blog -- New Blog Created Today for WJD025

Go to  wjd025gop.blogspot.com  for this first post in the new blog. Then follow this new  blog for more news and information. With redistric...